Rugtastic Monthly Draw Terms
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Rugtastic
- This competition is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over. Employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will run from 1st day of the month to the last day of the month. One winner will be chosen monthly. All entries received on the first day of each month (from 12:00am AEST) until the last day of each month (until 11.59pm AEST) will be qualified for the monthly entry. (Promotional Period).
- The Competition is a game of skill, whereby participants will submit their product review in the Promoter’s website to gain an entry in the monthly competition.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must leave a validated review on the website during the promotional period or tag Rugtastic in a post in facebook or instagram
- For the entry to be eligible:
- a) the content of the review should be relevant to the product;
- b) the content posted is true, accurate and not misleading;
- c) the content should not mention competitors, websites, addresses, contact numbers or the use of inappropriate language;
- The winners will be chosen by a selected panel of team members by assessing the submissions
- The winners will be contacted by email or social media. The winner will have their $100 refund sent back via the same method used to make the original purchase. If in the case that they spend less than $100, the winner will be provided a full refund only.
Review and Posts Content
- By submitting any content to Rugtastic, you agree that:
1.1. You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- You further agree that you will not submit any content:
1.6. That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, privacy, or false advertising);
1.7. That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
1.8. For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
1.9. That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
1.10. That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s review in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- For any content that you submit and photos you tag, you grant Rugtastic a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, transferable right and licence to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without notice and/or compensation to you.